List of ingredients
- 25 g Umeshu syrup
- 12 g neutral glaze
- 2 x 5 g strawberry confit
- 25 g Sakura flavoured Chantilly cream
- Pinch of Sakura powder
- One chocolate Sakura cherry blossom
- Gold leaf flakes
- One 5 cl Organic Umeshu pipette
- Soak unsold croissants from the previous day in the Umeshu syrup.
- Arrange them in Flexipan baba moulds then place them flat in the freezer so that they take the shape of the moulds.
- Remove them from the moulds and cover them with glaze twice.
- Once the products are no longer dripping and the glaze has set, place them in the baba tub.
- Fill the centre of the baba with homemade strawberry confit then pipe with the Sakura-flavoured Chantilly cream.
- Sprinkle the Sakura powder (large pieces) over the Chantilly.
- Decorate with a small piece of gold leaf and a chocolate Sakura cherry blossom.
- Insert the pipette filled with Umeshu into the side.