Strongly committed to wellness, Bridor has developed a range of products in phase with new nutritional considerations.
Bridor Wellness products combine naturalness, enjoyment and quality.
Know-how and creativity
A range resulting from pure French bakery know-how.
Consumer health and well-being
A range of tasty products committed to wellness and healthy eating.
Made with rigorously selected ingredients.
The "Wellness" collection
Naturalness and nutrition are central to Bridor's commitments.
These values are increasingly shared by consumers, who are seeking a more balanced diet.
With this collection of breads and Viennese pastries, Bridor intends to meet this growing demand of today's consumers.
A range of five references, consisting of rolls and individual pastries, for multiple benefits:
- Enjoyment: products that are as indulgent as conventional products.
- Safety: no cross-contamination of allergens is possible thanks to the individual wrapping, which can go in the oven.
- Speed of preparation: fully baked products, ready in a few minutes.
A range of very tasty Viennese pastries made using only the very best ingredients of natural origin!
- Simple, essential ingredients: wheat flour, butter, water, yeast, sugar, eggs, salt, acerola, chocolate...
100% NATURAL ORIGIN
- Only ingredients of natural origin
- No ascorbic acid, replaced by acerola
- No lecithin in the chocolate
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Delicious & generous recipes, rich in butter
- Crispy puff pastry
- Melting texture
Bridor is stepping up its commitment to Wellness and Better Eating by extending its range of Bleu-Blanc-Coeur breads available to everyone.
Bleu-Blanc-Coeur is a government-recognised approach to improving the nutritional content of our food. It incorporates nutritional objectives for humans, while respecting animal health and our environment.
Easily understandable recipes that contain only the essential
Our Bridor Clean Label recipes are made of natural and essential baking ingredients: flour, butter, water, yeast, eggs, chocolate, salt, sugar.
The only exception tolerated in our recipes is ascorbic acid for its decisive role in final product quality. When it is used, it is always in a quantity of less than 0.02%.
All our Les Inspirés recipes are Clean Label