Pesto focaccia & Pineapple - Prawn salad
Recipe created by :
Pierre Koch, Executive Chef EMEA
Moments of consumption :
Aperitif Dinner Breakfast Brunch Snack Lunch
Recipe made with :
List of ingredients
- Pickled onions
- Cooked quinoa
- Pomegranate seeds
- Pea shoots
- Edible flowers
- Red chicory
- Lemon pearls
- Salt, Espelette pepper
- Pink peppercorns
- Cook the quinoa.
- Peel the shrimps.
- Cut the pineapple into cubes.
- Fry the pineapple and the prawns and deglaze with lime juice.
- Season the quinoa with the pesto.
- Lightly coat the focaccias in pesto.
- Add the crushed fresh rosemary and pink peppercorns before reheating the focaccias.
- Arrange the ingredients on the quinoa
- And finish with lime zest and the warm focaccias.