Multi-grain half baguette The lyonnais
List of ingredients
- Multi-grain half baguette
- 3 slices of rosette ham
- 5 gherkins
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- Defrost the bread for around 10 minutes at room temperature, then cook for 10-12 minutes at 190-200°C.
- Cut the gherkins and cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Cut the bread, but do not separate the two halves.
- Spread the bottom half of the bread with butter.
- Garnish with 3 slices of rosette ham, then the gherkins and tomatoes.
- Close the sandwich.