Plain half baguette The New-York
List of ingredients
- Plain half-baguette
- 1 burger
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- Bruger sauce
- 1 tomatoe
- 1 red onion
- Defrost the bread for 10 minutes, then cook for 10-12 minutes at 190-200°C.
- Cut 3 slices of goat's cheese log.
- Cut the bread, but do not separate the two halves.
- On the bottom half of the bread, put the 3 slices of goat’s cheese log
- Then 2 slices of uncooked smoked ham
- A few leaves of lamb’s lettuce and a few walnuts.
- Add a few drops of honey (optional).
- Close the sandwich.