List of ingredients
- 8 Breizh’n’rolls
- 150g Granny Smith apple puree
- 300 g Chantilly cream + 35 g sugar
- 80 g Barry Cara Crakine crunchy filling
- 150 g pink pralines
- 6 g gelatine powder 200 Bloom + 30 g water
- Sprinkle pink praline over the Breizh’n’rolls and bake for around 19 min.
- Place 20 g of Cara Crakine in 4 x 7.5 cm diameter rings, spread and freeze.
- Make the apple mousse: mix the warm water into the gelatine and set aside.
- Gently warm the fruit puree, add the melted gelatine followed by the Chantilly.
- Pour half of the apple mousse into 4 rings (9 cm diameter, 2.5 cm depth), place the frozen Cara Crakine in the centre.
- Top with the other half of the mousse, smooth with a palette knife and freeze.
- Assembly: remove the rings from the mousses and cut into two. Cut the Breizh’n’rolls into two.
- Take one half of a Breizh’n’Roll, arrange the mousse with its caramel centre on top and close with the other half.
- Lay the cake flat and decorate with Chantilly.