Boiled egg Lactose-free with butternut and leek
List of ingredients
- 1 baguette
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of butternut purée
- 1 leek
- 40 ml of liquid plant-based cream (oat, almond, soy, rice, etc.)
- Salt, pepper
- Peel the butternut and cut it into pieces.
- Cut the leek into chunks and rinse well.
- Steam the vegetables for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chunks of leek and continue cooking the butternut for 10 minutes if necessary (the pulp must be soft).
- Separate the egg white from the yolk.
- Mix the butternut pulp with the plant-based cream, the nutmeg, the egg whites, salt and pepper.
- Add the chunks of leek to the butternut cream.
- Pour into ramekins.
- Add 1 egg yolk per ramekin, and thyme, and cook for 10 minutes in a bain-marie in an oven at 175°C.
- During this time, cut the baguette into fingers.
- Eat straight away with the baguette fingers.