Veggie Burger and its chimichurri sauce
List of ingredients
- 10 BRIDOR Bun'n'Roll
- 10 GARDEN GOURMET® Breaded Veggie Escalopes
- 200 g ricotta, 50 g whipping cream
- 2 large tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 50 g chopped flat parsley
- 45 g chopped coriander
- 15 g chopped basil
- 75 g chopped shallots
- 200 ml olive oil
- 40 ml red wine vinegar
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 1 bird pepper
- 300 g New Zealand spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Defrost Bridor Bun'n'Roll at room temperature for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Bake the Bridor Bun'n'Rolls at 165-170°C for 16 to 18 minutes.
- Blend the herbs, garlic and oil in a blender. Add also the vinegar, lemon juice, chilli and shallots
- Mix the ricotta with the liquid cream, season
- Cut thick slices of tomatoes, brush with oil and season. Roast in a pan
- Dip GARDEN GOURMET® Veggie Breaded Cutlets in oil at 170°C for 3-4 minutes.
- Open the Bun'n'Roll to 1 cm above the base.
- Arrange the ricotta cheese on the base of the bun. Add the chimichurri sauce, the Veggie Breaded Cutlet, the tomato slice and the tetragona leaves. Add one more piece of chimichurri sauce and close the burger.
Replace the fresh tomato slices by confit tomatoes depending on the season, or swap the chimichurri sauce for pesto sauce.