Pizza-style Focaccia Cinquanta with sun-kissed vegetables
Recipe created by :
Pierre Koch, Executive Chef EMEA
Moments of consumption :
Aperitif Dinner Breakfast Brunch Snack Lunch
Recipe made with :
List of ingredients
- Crushed tomatoes
- Preserved peppers, tomatoes and artichokes
- Taggiasca Olives
- Olive oil
- Salt, Espelette pepper
- Spread the crushed tomatoes on the focaccia.
- Add the rocket.
- Slice the preserved peppers into thin strips.
- Arrange the preserved peppers, artichokes and tomatoes followed by the Taleggio.
- Slice the olives and scatter over the top.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in the oven heated to 200°C for 10 min.
- Decorate with some fresh rocket leaves.